Thursday, April 25, 2013

An Explanation

I am sorry I have not been posting. I meant to have story starters every other month, but I will not be doing any for April.


Also, I am getting ready to start posting the 1st of a series of reviews. I'll give you 1 hint:

The books I'm reviewing are older books.


Now, here's why I haven't been posting:

1. My birthday.
2. My older dog, Kimba died.
3. My younger dog bit me, and he will have surgery so he cannot have puppies.
4. My Mommy had surgery yesterday.
5. My Mom Mom and Uncle Dave both had surgery on Wednesday.

So I will start my story starters up again in May, and I will do a book review as soon as possible.

Also, I need to figure some things out will the polls, and then I will take them down and add new ones.

Finally, I will start up something new for my blog. I won't say what, yet.

The next month will be full of surprises! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment